You may think that forking out for additional merchandising will be an additional expense that you simply cannot afford. But there are some things you can do which can make a big difference, yet cost very little.
Anything that makes a retailer’s job easier and brings your product into the eye line of your potential customer has got to be worth considering. And one of the easiest and most cost effective ways of achieving this is to consider clip strips.
Clip Strips can offer you some big advantages, putting you one step ahead of your competitors.
- Space Saving – Great for stores, especially those with limited space.
- Visibility – Because they hang in front of the shelves, they put your product out front – literally the first thing your potential customers will see.
- Exposure – Shoppers will need to reach around and behind your product to reach what’s on the shelf behind. Plus from the retailer’s point of view, they aren’t taking up any valuable shelf space!
- Cost Effective – For a very limited outlay – just the cost of a display strip – you are putting yourself and your product in prime position.
- Clip Strips Drive Impulse Buying. You can use clip strips to encourage impulse buying, It’s why you’ll often hear it referred to as impulse strips.
Clip strips are a great way to educate your customers. While you’d use clip strips primarily to hang or present merchandise to your customers, there is so much more you can do with them. That’s if you look beyond their fundamental purpose by adding a marketing message to the top of the strip.
Clip strips can be used to advertise your latest deals or promotions. You could even include a discount as part of the promotion – two for the price of one or buy one of the new products and get 10% off for another. You can decide on the details. What’s important is that you take the product from the shelf and get it in front of your customers.
We can take care of everything for you. We can fix your packed product to your clip strips and pack them into outer cases ready for retailers to simply take from the box. It’s a really quick, simple and cost effective way of merchandising your items.